Saturday, 26 September 2015

The big first post!



So first posts are always scary, they're a bloggers way of intriguing the reader and hopefully hooking in a audience, so I hope you enjoy! 
As we're coming to the end of September I am absolutely loving everyone's posts about freshers, about moving house and about enjoying their first share of freedom. But one thing I have found amongst at least 80% of my friends is that they all have lots of little, kitchen based questions; varying from "omg, I am 19 years old and I've just realised I don't know how to boil an egg, help!?" 
"How much milk do I add to scrambled egg?" 
"How many pans should I take with me to uni?" 
And so on. 

After a bit of a chat, I've come to the conclusion that writing and cooking are my two strong points, so why not combine the pair and create a blog full of handy hints, tips and recipes for people, especially students, to enjoy browsing through and hopefully trying. I'm going to try to include the cost per person for each recipie, making it simple for you to plan your meals to a student budget! A lot of the dishes featured will also include tips on how to bump up the portions so you can either freeze them, or feed extra people that night, along with providing stealthy ways of sneaking healthy ingredients into your food. 

My first recipe will be one on how to make a simple, healthy and inexpensive corned beef hash. 
Patsie's Thought Kitchen Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

No comments:

Post a Comment